If a repository changes its name or there’s a typo in a repository or environment, it’s necessary to remove the one already on the system and then add a new one, I would be great to have de possibility to modify the current one.
In fact in the backlog there is a need to even go in the opposite direction. Each modification is a new version of the resources, why?:
- each change needs a manual verification that the resource is available
- we need to track the history of the changes in the ToE
It would be awesome to add a
git-diff like tool to keep the tracking of the changes in the ToE, thus we could generate new resources version with something we are all familiar:
git, for example in mail notifications:
- Green text for new resources
- Red text for removed resources
- Yellow text for modified resources
Each one of these notification would generate a new resources version.