- We are currently working on a huge backend migration on Integrates. A sustantial part of this change concernes login process and Integrates’s urls.
- After this change was introduced, we noticed that we have some problems related to Integrates deployment process. We are currently deploying a second version of Integrates for testing purposes, which is the one that is failing, oriented to support the mentioned backend migration.
What we’ve done
- We noticed the issue today Oct 9 at 12:20 AM, and committed the fix at 12:40 AM.
What’s the impact
- Users were unable to login to Integrates for 20 minutes.
What we are doing to help
- We are improving our production backend deployments. Opened issue