- We are currently improving our security by enforcing our session user token validations.
- After this change was introduced, API tokens were accidentally validated when they shouldn’t.
What we’ve done
- We noticed the issue today Jun 23 at 14:37 PM, and committed the fix at 15:40 PM.
What’s the impact
- Today, Jun 23, we introduced the token validation change at 13:40 PM and some users weren’t able to successfully query our API.
What we are doing to help
- We are improving our tests in order to cover all the scenarios related with that token functionality.